Rat attack

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MatE

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Was cleaning out my rat boxes and wack right on the finger lol.Rats hurt heaps more than snakes especially a mum feeding her youngens.And this was just a love bite but she has got me before and its usually to the bone.Does anyone have good rat bite pics?
PC280369.jpg

I hate rats! They hurt!!!

Seriously, when I bred rats any that bit were culled, even if they were feeding babies.

Lol

I've been bitten by heaps of things and that looks like a daily peck from a bird used to have.

If you want to know what really hurts just go and play with a large python (note I did say large) or any reasonably sized goanna.

cheers

One of our mice used to go out of her way to bite you...not quite in the same leauge as the rats though....:)

I used to get the sh*#s when the mums attacked me, not that I like it now. I have a couple at the moment that are particularly defensive of their bubs. i actually find that I do myself more injury pulling away from the attack. It's reallly funny when I say to my wife "one of the rats got me today", she asks "where?" and I always show her the spot wher I scratched myself on the cage trying to get my hand out at lightening speed. (I still get the sympathy though).lol

I got a nice bite a few months ago from one of my adult rats which is now a scar they bite good i guess she knew she was being culled :p

they are all food eventually, it's just a matter of time.......
it's amazing how something that small can hammer your finger so hard..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back