Rat Rack Tubs (Concrete Mixing Tubs) Where Have they Gone??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

toximac

Reaction score
I've been to 5 different hardware stores, 3 bunnings, 2 mitre10, and Cannot find Black Concrete mixing tubs for my rat rack...

I've been to thornleigh, dural, parramatta, any ones I can see around north west Sydney, and found NOTHING...

I didn't make it properly so I can only hold adult rats in it, the small rats have bitten holes in them and I need to replace them.
Does anyone Know where they have gone?

Or if there is some kind of replacement...I may have to build another rack if the supplier has stopped...??? Let me know if you know anywhere in the last 2 weeks that has sold them in NSW/sydney area please...

DSCF0002.JPG

I went to several Bunnings stores up near Brisbane....

I was advised they were a once off special buy, and they may never get them in again....

Probably same deal down there...

that pic looks familiar ;)

try near the concrete. they weren't a special buy when i got them. BTW, none of the assistants in the shop i got these from even knew they had them.

In all the places we have asked they knew what we were talking about, even told us where they used to be, I think they have stopped stocking them for whatever reason.

Does anyone know if a bunnings or some other business is restocking them?

We have also been trying to hunt them down! cant seem to find them anywhere!

Im glad I stocked up (I bought out the entire stock from Prospect)
Still got a fair few left and have built several racks & sold a heap.

we stocked up on 10 l, but running out fast lol need rat rack tubs desperatley

Not sure mate. I have used a heap & sold a heap but I know I have some left.
Have to check my garage out (will get out there tomorrow and move the 2 tons of crap out the way lol)

will go check my lcocal bunnings tomorrow... i was planning to make another 40 of these... hrmmm bugger

Sorry to Hijack your thread, but does anyone have the link to cutting measurements for this rack. I got 4 tubs the other day and need to make this rack this weekend.

I know in brisbane that not all bunnings stock them so maybe just do some ringing around other branches and you might find them.

i buy mine from bunnings KOTARA in NEWCASTLE, they had heaps a fortnight ago..

Anyone know if anywhere still has them? im desperate for some?
rats have eaten holes in 2 of mine...
and im overloaded on rats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back