Rat Rack Tubs (Concrete Mixing Tubs) Where Have they Gone??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
there are heaps being ordering in by buntings now ... take the sticker off the tub down there and get them backordered

I just bought 60 of them just to be sure

kupper, i dont have any stickers left on em :( they are all washed off... do you know when they will be getting them in ? are all the stores getting them?

if you pop down to macedon riddles creek area I am sure i can spare a few for you

ah. im about 6hrs from there :p ill go see my bunnings up here in mildura tomorrow

i've got 7 of these tubs sitting up in my back shed..all brand new.... doing nothing with them.... it was probly one of those one off orders that bunnings get in now and again...just like they did with the 6 burner flat plate bbq's... i went to buy one of those and they got rid of them...damnnit

what was insanly lucky, i went down to bunnings again to see if htey can order them from another store.
got on my hands and knees looked under the shelves
found 10 of them stuffed right up the back covered in dirt, theyt didnt even know they where there.
but if anyone has any spares they would like to sell i would be keen to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back