Rates for worming?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

braids

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi I brought Reptiwormer for all my snakes today. As my newly purchased womas have runny poos and going to set a plan to do them every 6 months starting now! So what I'm asking as I'm not very good at maths could someone be able to help me calculate the rates. The dose is 0.4ml for every kg. So my first snake weighs 180.0g. Answers with how you calculated it would be very handy as I can then calculate my other snakes. Thanks in advance

Divide 0.4 by 1000(kg in g) which will give you mls/1gram. Multiply that by 180 and that will give you how many mls you will need. So - 0.4/1000 = 0.0004 x 180 = 0.072mls.
How old are your new womas? Runny poos does not mean worms. More to do with diet. A captive bred reptile fed on thawed frozen food should, theoretically, never need worming.

.072mm

Divide 0.4 by 1000(kg in g) which will give you mls/1gram. Multiply that by 180 and that will give you how many mls you will need. So - 0.4/1000 = 0.0004 x 180 = 0.072mls.

Lol damm u beet me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back