RBBS pics?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cam

Reaction score
Hi iw as wandering if anyone has any decent photos of red bellied black snakes or yellow faced whips?

Cam

here you go mate it is from ARP the pics arnt the best tho sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
redbelly2.jpg

Redbellygrass.jpg

They r really nice snakes, i wish they wernt so deadly.

I think they would have to be just about the prettiest and most placid snake around. I grabbed a little one today from a local house and within minutes he seemed comfortable around us.

Eyes are all blued up... but here he is again ;)

rbbsmall.jpg

Pete, I agree, rbbs are one of my favourites :D Very underated snake IMO

Cheers,
Austy.

I think they are best snake to keep for elapid beginners. It was my first snake, period. They are a very placid species (but you still can get the cranky ones)

I know ill be getting one when im old enough

there on my list just getting my folks to allow me is the prob. if somebody would put together a ven snake handling course in sydney i reckon there is money to be made, i know i would do it.

there on my list just getting my folks to allow me is the prob. if somebody would put together a ven snake handling course in sydney i reckon there is money to be made, i know i would do it.

When i was living at home, i just didn't tell my folks it was venomous until we'd picked it up from the airport... though i highly disrecommend trying this lol

On another note, Collett's Snakes Pseudechis colletti are also fantastic beginner snakes. Like any snake, there's the odd exception though. But, they're only slightly more venomous than a RBB, and have pretty much the same temerament for the most part (though IMO they seem to have higher mid body strenght and so can come up on themselves easily when being tailed if you let them)

Cheers,
Austy.

Saw a few up on the Murray today, one was a gem while another wasn't too impressed with me at all.

I just love rbbs. They are my favourite ven. Hope you like.

Cameron

Attachments

• rbbs.jpg
    rbbs.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 38
Pugsly's just taken some beauties.
Check 'em out in a thread he's just put up recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back