Recent bagging of Reptiles Australia

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooops didn't realise you were referring to another forum, sorry. I'd prefer not to go in to what I think the mag needs & will contact Sdaji to express my opinions on that topic in the future. Let's just say that having bought 2 copies of every issue for the last few years I feel I have been supportive of RA & it's a shame to see my one negative comment used as an example in this thread, but I did leave myself wide open.

Wow, you actually started a thread based on 3 peoples negative comments. I wouldn't call that a massive bagging of RA magazine.

I have to agree with that comment, even though Chimera explained it wasn't really bagged on APS.
Some publications have topics that don't really appeal to everyone..but hey that is magazines..every publication doesn't always have what only appeals to you,otherwise the magazine would be very limited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chimera, Tall Poppies grow in any substrate, they are rife in Australia, and they are grown best by people who know little about the areas they plant them.

I think they're doing a great job, I read them from cover to cover. Good on them for getting in and having a go!

magazine

as someone already mentioned reptiles (usa) did not become what it is now in the first year or two!
and lets not forget america has a slightly larger population than we do over here!
if we all keep supporting it, and the new magazine when it arrives, hopefully they will become a force to be reckoned with over the years!

I stand and say that the $10 mag is not thick enough. what is wrong with a regular section one one exotic species? a tour of someone's herp room? a regular article on a catch and release, regular DIY. breeding, economics.... ect. Don't get me wrong, i buy the mag all the time, the problem is that after waiting a couple of months for the new issue, it takes one lunch break to go cover to cover with it.
ren

I stand and say that the $10 mag is not thick enough. what is wrong with a regular section one one exotic species? a tour of someone's herp room? a regular article on a catch and release, regular DIY. breeding, economics.... ect. Don't get me wrong, i buy the mag all the time, the problem is that after waiting a couple of months for the new issue, it takes one lunch break to go cover to cover with it.
ren

There you go Renegade.....they are looking for suggestions!

well i'll be happy to give them. what about an artical on dominant and recessive genes and how to pick traits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back