Recent Posts ! STILL ! Not Showing up

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so its still not fixed? has anyone pm'ed Adam?

If Im looking for threads Ive posted in I usually use the subscribed threads tab or my threads tab on the top toolbar

If Im looking for threads Ive posted in I usually use the subscribed threads tab or my threads tab on the top toolbar

I got fixed, but now its broken again, I cant see anything I've posted after the 17th of may. I use the "my threads" tab too but its the same as the posts, I cant see before the 17th of may.

You cant Pm adam yeah I can :) well it wont let me well it lets me :) and it wont let me write on his profile wall either ive tried everything ! awww dry those tears :) I pm'ed adam an hour ago by the way..

And yah it was fixed and now its broken AGAIN grrrrrr

grrrr grrrr grrrr grrr grrr fml

Last edited by a moderator:
I got fixed, but now its broken again, I cant see anything I've posted after the 17th of may. I use the "my threads" tab too but its the same as the posts, I cant see before the 17th of may.

ok so if I click your profile name and user posts I see what you mean.. I tried mine and its the same.. but if you click subscribed threads and open the the thread pages you posted.. your posts are still there.. it just not picking them up with those tabs.
Adam should be able to sort it out when he has a chance..

You cant Pm adam yeah I can :) well it wont let me well it lets me :) and it wont let me write on his profile wall either ive tried everything ! awww dry those tears :) I pm'ed adam an hour ago by the way..

And yah it was fixed and now its broken AGAIN grrrrrr

grrrr grrrr grrrr grrr grrr fml

Thanx Colin :) x.........How come you get special priviledges ?? huh ??

Sorry guys! I think I got to the bottom of it. Let me know how it goes.

Adam, just had a look at the "show all posts" link on a few profiles and all the recents posts came up. So it looks like you've fixed it. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back