Recent Posts ! STILL ! Not Showing up

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i use this everyday it needs to be fixed and search does not work from then on either
it is extremely annoying :D
What do you use it for that often though? Not being a jerk I'm genuinely interested

If search doesn't work either then it's probably a database issue. You can use my google search trick in the meantime till they fix it

Why is it so important? How often do people use this feature?

I use it everyday , and hay why have you posted in this thread more than once even , if you dont care ???

I have msged Colin <3 .... So hopefully someting will get done soon ! But lets keep the thread alive just as a reminder !

What do you use it for that often though? Not being a jerk I'm genuinely interested

If search doesn't work either then it's probably a database issue. You can use my google search trick in the meantime till they fix it

so i can see if some one has posted on my threads while i was at school
and its not on the front page

and hay why have you posted in this thread more than once even , if you dont care ???
Ease up there tiger. When did I say I don't care? My first post was trying to help. If you put your posts in the right forums they will get answered appropriately. Also I'm genuinely interested in what so many people use it for so often. Nobody has answered that yet

so i can see if some one has posted on my threads while i was at school
and its not on the front page
If you go into the forum tab though you can see all of the threads that you are unread and the ones you are subscribed to are marked...

Ease up there tiger. When did I say I don't care? My first post was trying to help. If you put your posts in the right forums they will get answered appropriately. Also I'm genuinely interested in what so many people use it for so often. Nobody has answered that yet

I use it to go back to posts im interested in , which is easier than looking through the pages and pages of threads !
This is just the way I do things , there may be other ways but I find this the easiest. And right now its like FML hard lol

Last edited:
This will be a technical issue that mods cannot fix. It needs to be dealt with by Adam (Administrator).

I use it to go back to posts im interested in , which is easier than looking through the pages and pages of threads !
Alright fair enough thanks for explaining. I still think there are methods of doing what you're talking about pretty easily even without this feature working but since I "don't care" I'm gonna bow out now

I will look at it now. Sorry - I didn't see the original thread (it was probably in the wrong forum).

Me two, but i have also have one thread deleted. BUt i found one by searching through google, but cant find it when im searching in the search bar...

Saximus, sometimes I remember a thread I posted on that was interesting, so I look in my posts and find the thread to see it :) very helpful

A ha, thank you Grand Admin. leader of all the secret ninja mods. you bless us with your efforts

Nah all mine are there I think. Lots of them so they must be.

Yay thanx you Mr Administrator its fixed , your a life saver :)... Made my night !

GRRRRRR ITS DOING IT AGAIN !! this is so annoying , now ive got all my posts from yesterday back and none from today !!!!!!!! what the hell is going on !? This is soooo annoying so so annoying !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back