rennos are finished!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris, you've done a fantastic job for your charges :)

I've sent the photos through to my partner and told him to get started - hope you don't mind ;)

Won't the snakes eat a guinea pig or rabbit? Btw - your enclosure looks great!

THanks MM! :p

hmm, guinea pig definately, rabbit might still be a tad big, lol,...! :p
just kidding, its just a playground for the snakes, theyd be in their indoor enclosures if i had something fluffy and tasty mowing their lawn,,!

haha, thanks Kristy!
Chop chop Kristys man, hurry up and get building! :p

Chris, are they happy being transferred from one to the other? Do you find they like inside better than outside or vice versa?

yep, more than happy being transferred from one to the other, the jungles have even stopped trying to kill me, instead i get home from work and theyre waiting at the front of their indoor enclosures to go out, just like all the others,... :)
they definately prefer being outside, but they seem to be happy with a day/night or 2 in their enclosures after a day/night or 2 outside.

its great, they love 'basking' in the rain as much as in the sun, so they can have fun regardless of the weather!!

they love 'basking' in the rain as much as in the sun
I found this interesting with my bearded dragon too. Whenever she was outside and it was raining you could guarantee she would be out of under her log sitting in the rain looking very proud.

As always Chris, I am very impressed with what you do for your animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back