Reply Windows Missing Icons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

saximus

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Is anyone else having a problem with the reply windows? They seem to be missing all of the little editing icons. I can still click them but yeah there are no pictures. I've attached screen shots to help explain it.

Advanced Reply.jpg

Quick Reply.jpg

This happened last time the site had an upgrade. I'm wondering if the same thing has happened. I couldn't get access on here yesterday afternoon for about half hour also. That hasn't happened for awhile.

That happened to my mum yesterday but I think it went away. I haven't had it happen yet

ditto and still here, has happened before too, maybe do a message to the site admin letting him/her know

Cant see toolbar images when creating a post

Hello people,

ok, I am having an issue when posting. I cant see the images for the different toolbar options for like images, link, B, I, U, etc.

Thanks

William

I dont think many of us can. Im sure it will be back up & running properly sometime soon. You can still hover over them & use them, if you can remember which button is which though! :)

Hi Guys,

I have just upgraded the forum and this seems to have resolved the issue for me. If it is still occurring for you, can you please try clearing your browser's cache (there are some instructions at Clearing cache and cookies - Accounts Help) and see if that helps?

Adam

i cleared out all my cash and ate the rest of our cookies, but it still doesnt work.

:? Still not working for me......i am learning which blank button is which though, so i can still use them! :p

Sorry Adam, cache cleared but the problem remains (I'm using Firefox 8.0). The icons are also missing in the quick reply window.

I've looked in both Firefox and Explorer and cleared chache and cookies and done everything from scratch.... But still no joy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back