reptile mag

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After NINE different newsagents/bookshops I finally tracked down my copy. :?

If anyone is trying to track down a copy in the City (Sydney) they have them at "Kinokuniya" Bookstore. :lol:

Hi FAYSMITH,

Did you get your copy? Sorry I didn't get your post until now, stupid train takes me ages to get home to do the important stuff :wink:

It is not quite the QVB but is on one of the off shoots sort of above the JB HiFi Store, if anyone else is interested.

kind of strange they are doing another artical on angle headed dragons again within 12 months...cant wait to read it all the same..(and no that wasnt sarcastic either)

The article is about a caesarean on an angle headed dragon, not another care sheet.

The magazine is slowly improving, but still doesn't have enough content IMO.

yeah your right, I got an issue today, great spead on the dragons very interested.....come on guys get your stuff on paper and submit some articals..

It's gonna be difficult for them to get regular articles until they get a better reputation in the herp community. I know, it's difficult for them to get a better reputation until they get better articles! Sort of a "catch 22" isn't it.

I'm rang them the other day to see if they had the first copy that came out, still waiting to here from 'em.

Yes I've emailed them a couple of times before about subscribing and no response to date, I gave up in the end

I hear ya sten, that is an issue with me to, no replied emails....10 emails to 1 reply...

Well, we've all seen the hassels this mag's having....I for one believe it's worth supporting. It's our Ozzie herp mag. It's with the effort, and imput from the herp community, that'll make it the mag which we'll all be proud of. If only; to increase popularity of herps throughout the community in general.

we've all seen the hassels this mag's having....I for one believe it's worth supporting

I agree the mag must be having hassels and I couldn't tell you if it's worth supporting cause they haven't replied to my emails. Also its a bit hard to support the mag if they don't get back to customers (potential that is) who want to buy it.

I sure it is a good mag though which is why I want to subscribe to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back