reptile mag

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanx Robbo...I'll go see if my newsagent has it yet :)

I have a feeling that our subscription has run out, do you Robbo know if they send you reminders?Do they have a contact number? Definately a great magazine!

Do they have a contact number?

Hi faysmith,

03)9754-4622 or fax 03)9754-1993

This issue seems a lot thicker than those in the past. :D Some great reading to be had! I noticed lots of good articles have been contributed, while flipping though it quickly last night after it arrived in the mail! :D

Cheers, Judy

Aww, my newsagents didn't even get in the LAST issue :(
Crap - now I've gotta track down BOTH!

I have every issue. I better make sure I get to the neswagents and pick up the latest one. :)

oh yes so reptile australia is still out and about i herd they shut down wow hooo im gong to get it tomoz

RE: Re: RE: reptile mag

Keep contributing Marc, great stuff. I enjoyed your article on sea snakes in an older issue. Havent seen it the mag for a while, think I have about 4 issues, must grab another copy, good reading. :D

Re: RE: reptile mag

beknluke said:
Aww, my newsagents didn't even get in the LAST issue :(
Crap - now I've gotta track down BOTH!

bekluke,
We have both the copys you are looking for. If you wish you can purcahse online or give us a ring during business hours and pay with a credit card and we will get them of to you.

www.ultimatereptiles.com.au

Regards URS

yeah just seen the photo on URS website,,,not my photo....kind of strange they are doing another artical on angle headed dragons again within 12 months...cant wait to read it all the same..(and no that wasnt sarcastic either)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back