Reptile Records Sheet Download (Excel)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like this record sheet?

• Yes

Votes: 104 91.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Needs improvement

Votes: 5 4.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MoreliaMatt

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

As you may know from a previous HELP thread of mine, I have made myself a new sheet to keep my reptile records on, as my last one was a bit all over the place....

Anyway, with a big thanks to Stewart from RDU, ive managed to get it done....

Theres alot of people on here that ask how everyone keeps their records, so for those people, and possibly anyone that wants a change from their current record keeping, here is the sheet ive made for mine......

Feel free to use it, and any comments or criticism is welcomed in this thread!

Thanks all, and i hope some of you get good use out of it......

Cheers!

Matt

PS. I have included a poll for some feedback..... Also, view in print preview mode to see all borders etc....

Attachments

• Snake Record Sheet For APS.xls
    270.5 KB · Views: 2,027
..hey MM, i like that spreadsheet..will be using it for all my snakes records..
Thanks for sharing...!

I think you've done a great job and I'm sure a lot of people will use it but I personally use Free Herp.

Looks good :)

Does anyone use a database for record keeping?

Looks good.

I was doing something similar without as much detail and with multiple snakes on the same spreadsheet (I think it's a bit too much hassle to have one per spread sheet, you'd need so many files!) but yeah, I lost interest after a while.

Thanks for that! :D I wouldn't know how to get parts of it to stay on the screen all the time when you scroll down, as I have very rarely used Excell. You have done all the hard work for me! I have a little note book I scribble in, so I think this will help make all the info readily available at a glance. Having the photo there is a nice touch.

Probably a dumb question, but how would you measure the length? I can't get Snakey to sit still long enough...lol :lol:, and have no hope of measuring him! :rolleyes: I can only guess by trying to pull him out straight next to something and measuring that (when he's relaxed).

Looks good.

I was doing something similar without as much detail and with multiple snakes on the same spreadsheet (I think it's a bit too much hassle to have one per spread sheet, you'd need so many files!) but yeah, I lost interest after a while.

down the bottom left there is tabs (i have put 6 in there) you can make as many as you want! 1 file, as many snakes as you care to have.....

Probably a dumb question, but how would you measure the length? I can't get Snakey to sit still long enough...lol :lol:, and have no hope of measuring him! :rolleyes: I can only guess by trying to pull him out straight next to something and measuring that (when he's relaxed).

1 way is to put them along a straight wall in your house, a hallway or something, and they will usually go right up against the wall nice and straight.....

another way is:
http://www.swadling.com.au/index.php/blake/blake-projects/herp-measure

down the bottom left there is tabs (i have put 6 in there) you can make as many as you want! 1 file, as many snakes as you care to have.....

Ah! very clever! I am rather daft :lol:

"1 way is to put them along a straight wall in your house, a hallway or something, and they will usually go right up against the wall nice and straight.....

another way is:
http://www.swadling.com.au/index.php/blake/blake-projects/herp-measure"

The wall idea simple and clever...didn't think about that! Thanks.:D

I'm now customizing the program for Snakey, thanks Matt for a great program!!! :D :D :D

Last edited:
absolutely awesome!! I ws trying to work out how, you saved me much time and anger :D

Last edited:
Good job, I would download but I use Free Herp ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back