reptile rooms, lets see pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tylers reptiles....
second photo ,your setup on the left there, i see a few snakes, red and black banded....what are they??????

I know what it looks like in the 3rd drawer....but im not one to jump to conclusions :)

I don't have a dedicated room but this is a corner of my loungeroom. Instead of units with fancy glassware I have units of scaley friends. I do want to fit a few more 4footers in. And on the floor are my babies :D

Attachments

• 187.jpg
    187.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 358
Kinda looks like a mountain kingsnake in the 3rd one down....but be all means in could be a blackhead or a woma......i would love to have that many herps but i couldn't possibly find the time!

2nd pic looks like some sort of exotics to me.. So either A) They're full of bull poop or B) They're very stupid LOL.
Neither actually Khagan. But I do see what you mean, it looks awfully interesting in the photo dosent it..? What your sharp observational skills have honed in on actually is a Kingsnake. It is however legally held under our educators liscence.
Unfortunately we are forbidden to breed from them:(.

Those red snakes stand out like, well, red snakes :) I like the faecal mine reference, it feels like that sometimes doesn't it!

Not so much a reptile room as a reptile house . Still a couple of empty enclosures to fill . First lot , dining room .

Attachments

• PA120001.jpg
    PA120001.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 194
  • PA120002.jpg
    PA120002.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 144
  • PA120004.jpg
    PA120004.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 159
  • PA120005.jpg
    PA120005.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 161
Lounge room . Last pic bedroom .

Attachments

• PA120006.jpg
    PA120006.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 108
  • PA120007.jpg
    PA120007.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 95
  • PA120008.jpg
    PA120008.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 108
  • PA120009.jpg
    PA120009.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 116
My husband and I are about to move into our newly built house. We have a study incorporated in the design, but I have decided that it will become the herp room. I don't have pics yet (as it aint complete) but it's about 6 metres by 3 metres. So I will be looking forward to moving all the animals in.

But I am thinking, new house, nice looking animals, well they all need a nice new house. So the beardies will all get their own new 4x2x2 (probably 2 x double banks) and the 2 snakes will get their own new 4x4x2 (I think). The others will fit in around them. Now I just have to pay for them!! hehehehe

well.....here are some of mine then.......
first one has 2 cages bottom with a spotted in it, top one has 2 children's
second is my rack - left to right top to bottom - spotted, diamond, bredli, bredli, jungle, jungle, knob tail, knob tail! and all those concerned about the small cages........don't worry its temporary housing!

bahahaha....you have a hide made out of lego??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back