Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wich number is the best setup

Votes: 2 3.6%

Votes: 5 8.9%

Votes: 14 25.0%

Votes: 4 7.1%

Votes: 5 8.9%

Votes: 2 3.6%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 5.4%

Votes: 13 23.2%

Votes: 8 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
don't understand what you meen which is the best number setup? what are we choosing from

just count the pics and watever the number of pic is just put that in or just say u like it best

I like the last one nocturnal's one is the best IMO but the others are all pretty flash too. I would love to own a couple like yours nocturnal for my huge coastals.

ryan the only thing I see you've posted is a bredli in a small container, I would class that as an enclosure.

Desert Sand Monitor Outdoor Enclosure Set-Up.

Here you can see my outdoor enclosure set-up, where l keep 4 adult Desert Sand Monitor's (Varanus Gouldii Flavirufus), its made from 20mm thick Exterior Plywood-size 12 foot long - 8 foot wide - 3 foot high, it has a polycarbon roof on it that cover the whole sand pit, and it is 9 foot long and 8 foot wide, this helps to keep the sand pit dry if it rains, the sand pit has 2 x160watt Radiant Panel Heaters burried 3 inches under the sand in the middle of the sand pit, from where you can see 4 adult Desert Sand Monitor's in 1 of the photo's all sitting together, and 1x50watt Radiant Panel Heater is installed in the hide box you see on the left with the power lead going down the wall, so they all have a enclosed area to hide and keep warm at night time and on cold wintery days.

Last edited:
kirby's are good, but mine are better. so i couldnt possibly vote.;)

yeah I like your's renagade, you built the themed enclosure with the picket right? that was an awsome job.

I am building a 2 bay enclosure at the moment that I'd like to make them themed but we'll see.

Heres mine. Just finished it on the weekend. Origionally a cupboard from The Wearhouse, add on a couple of second hand glass cabinet doors,use the shelf for a vertical divider ,(cut out the size of the heat globe cage), fix the heat globe to the top so it heats both sides equally, add some vents, and some bamboo perches.

Oh......and add a resident or two:lol:

Attachments

• phone photos 021.jpg
    phone photos 021.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 96
Nocturnal's enclosure is my favourite by far, I love that ladder, fantastic job! Don't know what number it would be classed as though??? Maybe start a new thread with names on the poll instead of numbers? or edit it, it's very confusing!

My partner is turning my old TV cabinet into a new bigger enclosure for his jungle. These have given me some great ideas.

Thanks =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back