Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shano92

Reaction score
Hey all,

Just interested to see any reptile tattoos, especually some realistic stuff.

Cheers Shane

Ive got a snake skeleton on my lower arm,i will pictures when i get the camera working probably.

I have not had it done yet but I am working on it, just getting the scetches finished off by my brother, its been difficult getting my MD to stay still long enough, I have 2 to choose from but what the hell may get them both done

Attachments

• Morelia.jpg
    Morelia.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 253
  • tat 2.jpg
    tat 2.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 230
very nice justdriftnby, i i think i like the first one better.
im hopefully gonna get a gonna clibing up my arm over my shoulder.
anyone else with some pics?

Cheers Shane

The 1st one is my fav too, was looking at having it done to look like it was tearing out of my shoulder, just waiting for it to be finished and then off to the shop

how much would 1 of those cost to get done??
i thought i would cost heaps cus long time to do all the detail, spoz it depends on the size

That first pic is amazing Justdriftnby. I would certainly be wrapped if that was going to be my tatt!

yep first one is tops. You know I don't think you should look at money when getting a tat done, after all it's better to get it done slower cos once it's done you will have it for the rest of your life.

This one has been done in a japanese / realistic style but we are doing the belly in a diferent colour to give it more definition.

Attachments

• tatt1.jpg
    tatt1.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 217
  • tatt2.jpg
    tatt2.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 338
I went in to get a reptile tattoo the other day...but the tattoist was scared of snakes...wouldn't touch it. I wanted to get BHP stripes on my albino carpet......have to try somewhere else I suppose!! Anyone here know a tattoist who is not scared of snakes??

i went in to get a reptile tattoo the other day...but the tattoist was scared of snakes...wouldn't touch it. I wanted to get bhp stripes on my albino carpet......have to try somewhere else i suppose!! Anyone here know a tattoist who is not scared of snakes??

rofl!!!!!

Im not scared of snakes, and tattoo. But i dont think any amount of $$ would convince me to tattoo your carpet, ahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back