Reptiles Australia BIG REPTILE DAY OUT AT ARP.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReptilesAustralia

Not so new Member
Reaction score
We have had the fortune to be able to organise a reptile day out at the Australian Reptile Park Sommersby NSW on Saturday November 3rd .

Reptiles Australia readers entry is free for 2 people bring the insert card with you on the day from the magazine Vol 4 no (Due out next Friday).

First 30 people at the park get behind the scenes "Venom Production Facility" tour.
Green Python draw at 12pm .
Reptile feeding shows.
Presentation of RA writers awards as chosen by you .
Watch the new croc feeding show.
There will be heaps of special extras on the day.
Some special prizes and gifts for all ages.
Most important bring the family and friends for a Big Reptile day Out.

www.reptilesaustralia.com.au

awesome sounds great. when i went there it wasnt very good, but hearing all those things there it sounds great.
cant wait

I will be In Sydney the following weekend! Why can't it be the following weekend!!! :(

ill come along sounds ok,i mite need a lift from someone though im at wahroonga
which is on the way for some people:D

I shook my head when I read the intial thread Peter.Unbelievable :x

Last edited by a moderator:
-Peter
It appears you have been mislead. The information about the fund raiser was vague and given via a third party in the form of a website link just before the magazine closed for printing. As an editor of a magazine I am responsible for many aspects in terms of quality and presentation, which can affect readers of all age groups and I need a clear concise grasp of any content. I did not have that. I am glad the fund raiser had progressed and you should all be commended for your thoughts and generosity.

The magazine issue in question had already organised the tribute from Peter Mirtchin and John Weigel and as requested provided a link to the Leukemia Foundation. Tim meant alot to me personally and also to a number of readers it was an honour to provide the tribute and in this upcoming issue a final tribute his article on his favourite snake "The King of Snakes King Cobras". I appreciate that there are strong feelings and my sympathy for those grieving for their loss of a friend, mentor or workmate.

Congratulations Reptiles Australia and Australian Reptile Park

I wish you success with the most forward thinking event I have ever heard of involving reptiles

More power to ya :) where would we all be without RA & ARP

Kind regards
Sandee :)

Last edited:
Get there early, last years tour was excellent. Tim was awesome to those of us from APS that went when I organised a trip and i am not ashamed to admit that i cried when i found out he had passed away. I called him baldy and he laughed, he was a great guy.

-Peter
It appears you have been mislead. The information about the fund raiser was vague and given via a third party in the form of a website link just before the magazine closed for printing. As an editor of a magazine I am responsible for many aspects in terms of quality and presentation, which can affect readers of all age groups and I need a clear concise grasp of any content. I did not have that. I am glad the fund raiser had progressed and you should all be commended for your thoughts and generosity.

The magazine issue in question had already organised the tribute from Peter Mirtchin and John Weigel and as requested provided a link to the Leukemia Foundation. Tim meant alot to me personally and also to a number of readers it was an honour to provide the tribute and in this upcoming issue a final tribute his article on his favourite snake "The King of Snakes King Cobras". I appreciate that there are strong feelings and my sympathy for those grieving for their loss of a friend, mentor or workmate.

At the risk of recieving another infraction- Thanks Fay, very fair minded of you.
The address for the benefit was edited out of John Weigel's article or have you forgotten that bit.
I find it hard to forgive you for that.
PS- your magazine is improving. The GTP issue was very good indeed and did not pass over the negatives in their keeping. Keep it up.

You still have not understood my message -peter. I appreciate your gestures on the magazine and perhaps in time we will catch up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back