REPTILES AUSTRALIA

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shaun

Reaction score
Has anyone got the 4th issue of reptiles australia yet? If not, does anyone know if they are still around?

Shaun

my dad still has them in his newsagency, i think its the 4th one, the one with the boyds on the cover

:p If you want a copy of the third issue greg the mrs has one in the shop still,let me know asap so i can grab it. :p

It's all well and good that someone started a magazine, good on them...but if you're going to do something, do it properly.

The same thing happened in the UK with a magazine.
Everyone was excited for the first few mags, and then once alot had paid there Subs, the magazine started to come out every 3 months instaed of monthly, then if you saw one a year you would be lucky, I haven't seen one now for a long time.
The same probs too in contacting them and getting a reply back.

I think it is a very expensive deal to set up a magazine and run it, and if they don't get enough money in their interest drops and they have to concentrate on other things.

I hope that it continues, as the more the better, hopefully it's just teething problems.

They dont have a good distribution deal. Most of the Newsagents dont carry it and it isnt on their distribution lists.
You cant order it if they dont know where to get it from.
Peter

Marketing is bad. I try to ring them to offer service through APS. We could collect orders or handle sighn ups for them. Nobody there is interested to talk, no returning calls.
Looks like we have to wait and hope.
I was thinking to start magazine on our own, called Aussie Pythons and snakes.
I would have to have sombodu like Nicole with me to take care about editing part. I would do the marketing.

Slateman said:
Marketing is bad. I try to ring them to offer service through APS. We could collect orders or handle sighn ups for them. Nobody there is interested to talk, no returning calls.
Looks like we have to wait and hope.
I was thinking to start magazine on our own, called Aussie Pythons and snakes.
I would have to have sombodu like Nicole with me to take care about editing part. I would do the marketing.

An online magazine? aussie pythons and snakes, whjat a ripper idea! sign me up for subscription please! :D

Greebo, we'll have to turn down the HEAT on your thermostat. You do use thermostats don't you mate? Or was it someone else who likes the (too)basic method? :)

Simon Archibald

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back