Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MR_IAN_DAVO

Reaction score
I was called on today by our neighbour to identify and rescue a snake..:D
He thought that it was a tree snake but was not sure, I rescued it from a shrub at his front door,
and once he realised that it was friendly, he was game enough to hold and admire it..
It was straight away released into trees a little bit further away from the house, wife and dog...
Not very pics to show the colour of the snake, but it showed a bit of nice blue flecking and was very placid...

004.jpg003.jpg

cheers
Ian

Good for you Ian a nice brown tree snake by the looks

2 more pics

A couple more pics that show the size and colour better...

001.jpg002.jpg

What a gorgeous snake. Don't see many that placid. They're usually flighty and hard to catch. Take your eye off them, you'll never see them again. Looks like a beautiful, well fed specimen.

He was a nice Green Tree Snake, we get quite a few around here. You do not normally see them them as they are fast & well hidden & hard to spot.
I was lucky that he was in a shrub only about head hieght, but he was pretty fast.

Anyway my good deed for the day.

Cheers
Ian

Good one; not just for rescuing the snake, but for winning over the neighbours to the snakes side!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back