rescued

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluetongue beno

Reaction score
hi every1,
thismorning i found a gecko that was trapped under a sliding door. sadly by the time i had got to it someone had already opended the door and its back legs are broken. so i was just wondering if it has any hope of survival and what should i feed it. Im not sure on the species but it as a pointy head and stays a paley colour. i dont think it is native. because i have never seen any species of gecko occur naturaly in where i live. any help woul realy appreciated
cheers.

Or fry it up.. it sounds like its going to die anyway and I've heard that nearly white geckos taste really good....

Just kidding. I have no idea. Call your local vets, rescue organisations, research the net/library, call your local herp societies if you're really concerned.

Maybe worth getting a wildlife group to look if you've never seen one before, could be exotic (needs reporting) or endangered. Otherwise just feed it a donk on the head for tea, a couple of broken legs tends to bugger your appetite.

its probs an asian house gecko... you have any snakies??? im sure theyd love to meet :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back