Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocket

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Here's some recent photos of my Ring-tailed Geckos (Cyrtodactylus louisiadensis).

Last edited:
There some great herps!! especially love the Oedura marmorata's
Make sure u put pics of the gliders ;)

Thanks all.

Lana, I've been trying to post all the new photos of my gliders up but it appears I've exceeded my photo limit (or something?) Can anyone shed any light on how to delete photos from older threads I have made?

Nice pics Shawn, once i get a decent camera i will post up some pics of my geckos

Regarding deleting your past pics: click on the User CP heading and then click on User Control Panel. Once this page loads up look to the left hand side and scroll down to a heading called Attachments.

Nice pics by the way Shawn. Done a few changes to the ring tails enclosure? I'm changing mine over in the next few weeks so i'll post some pics once i'm done.

any chance of posting pics of the ring tailed geckos's tails?

i've never seen them before, they sound funky!! :)

Thanks all.

Twiggz, yeah changed it around a fair bit, put some sphagnum moss in the enclosure and they love it, they've been sleeping in it alot since they've started wintering.

No probs Chris, will get more photos for you ofn the other animals once I delete some others.

Sparti, the Delmas are doing fantastic, almost feeding everyday but they are getting less active and sleeping alot more now. Fat little pencil lizards.

Here you go Lana, at long last. The male is the one with the thicker forehead stripe. These are Sugar Gliders for people that don't know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back