RIP bigfella!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sherm I'm so sorry to hear that :cry: I dont know what to say, as nothing makes it any easier. Remember the good times you guys had and laugh and the happiness he brought to you all.
My heart goes out to you.

jungleboy said:
Chin up Al, you dont realise how attatched you can be to things until you lose them. I'm a little suprised at how much the news has affected me. I miss the big bloke... all those mornings waking up on the couch after a big night at the Strawbs... Blocker sitting there watching... almost "laughing" at me in my hungover state.
You're left with a heap of awesome memories. I've only got a handfull but its enough to make me smile when I hear his name. He was a top snake, with a great character and we'll all miss him. I'll be having a quiet Bundy for him tonight.
Think of the good times dude, how lucky you were to have him.

Hehehe, yeah, he would have been laughing at us bums staggering in the door at sun up!!

Awesome words JB, thanks heaps for that brother!!!!

Also, thanks to everyone for your kind words, they mean alot to me.

Cheers, Alan.

Just another one for the crowd.
blocker.jpg

Al, Very Sorry to hear the sad news.
Remember,He will be in a better place now and out of discomfort.
Regards Neil

So sorry to here of his passing mate, he was a beauty of a carpet thats for sure..

There is a lesson to be learned for everyone including newbies like myself and he may just have saved a heap of other snakes lives in the future too.

As already stated remember the good times and he is in a happier place now..

sorry to hear about blockhead Al, my condolences to you :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back