Roy Jones jr v Danny Green predictions

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
to all you roy jones jnr fans.!! Suffer in ya jocks..! How do your words taste suckers..! Haha. Long way to come to get knocked out..! AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE..!

WHAT A MACHINEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not even disappointed the fight didn't last long, that win was awesome, he got smashed!!
What an animal, after that first hit to the temple Roy Jones Jr. lost his legs, it was all over...
Jones the show off was only using one hand, deserves what he got haha

Note: for all the Jones fans that are going to say "fight shouldn't have been stopped" if you have recorded it or have replays, watch it over and over and you'll notice when the ref gets close to stopping it Roy grabs the ref with his left arm.

Last edited:
Hey Craig , how was that ? just saw the news clip this morning and Danny just drilled Roy .
As i said before Roy is far from the fighter he once was ??? Antonio Carver showed that years ago ? .
Hopkins would have beatin Roy up real bad too in a rematch because Bernard has a granite chin ??
CONGRATS DANNY GREEN
A PROUD DAY FOR AUSTRALIAN BOXING
cheers Roger

Last edited:
Hey Craig , how was that ? just saw the news clip this morning and Danny just drilled Roy .
As i said before Roy is far from the fighter he once was ??? Antonio Carver showed that years ago ? .
Hopkins would have beatin Roy up real bad too in a rematch because Bernard has a granite chin ??
CONGRATS DANNY GREEN
A PROUD DAY FOR AUSTRALIAN BOXING
cheers Roger

Roger, im still rolled up in a ball crying, its not good watching your favourite fighter get Knocked out at the end of their career.
Good on Danny Green.
I think he should have retired before the Tarver fight, after he beat Ruiz.
There's alot more i could say, but i will let Greens fans enjoy the moment, they deserve it.
As for the Hopkins fight, im probably glad Green ko'ed Jones as Bernie would have realy embarased him in a far more degrading way.

Last edited:
Go the green machine 1st round knock out champion!!!! Lol he paid my rent this week with the bet i had :)

Craig ol mate
thats boxing , Roy is way past his prime sad but true .
Roy would be second to Ali on my all time list of fighters ive seen since i was born ,
i rate Evander at third , My top 3 fighters i would choose to pay money to watch etc ,
then throw in Bernard and Flord and Oscar .
But thats Boxing .
love the sport
makes for a interesting rematch with mundine at cruiser weight for sure ? bring it on ,
Danny did say he felt week for the mundine fight ?
cheers Roger

the hit that green gave was almost back of the head. could of almost been an illegal shot. but good on ya green you showed all those doubters. hehe you showed me:)

Craig ol mate
thats boxing , Roy is way past his prime sad but true .
Roy would be second to Ali on my all time list of fighters ive seen since i was born ,
i rate Evander at third , My top 3 fighters i would choose to pay money to watch etc ,
then throw in Bernard and Flord and Oscar .
But thats Boxing .
love the sport
makes for a interesting rematch with mundine at cruiser weight for sure ? bring it on ,
Danny did say he felt week for the mundine fight ?
cheers Roger

Its sad most boxers go out on Ko's.
Ali, Tyson, De La hoya, Ray Leonard etc etc all got beat by people that would not have stood a chance at them in there prime ( Danny Green included ) but as you say " THATS BOXING "
Mundine is fighting Medley at Junior Middle " *** "
Danny feeling week for the Mundine fight is what most boxers deal with at some stage of there career.
If you want to see a boxer dealing with being weak, drained & then putting it aside to give one of the best fights of all time, check out Diego Corrale v Jose Luis Castillo 1.
Good to see you have Evander as your #3, He fought some great fights, against people in there prime too!!! I met Evander at the MGM when i watched De La Hoya Mosley 2, he is a massive mean looking man.
Anyway, im of to buy more tissues.

Cumon the green machine! What a fight! That green tatt is lookin dope aswell. I think its time mundine stood up.

You wouldnt rate Tyson up there Jungle_Freak? As despicable as he is as a person he could fight!

Good on ya "for lettin us have this one" Craig lol but its pretty un-Australian to not be backin your country

Good on ya "for lettin us have this one" Craig lol but its pretty un-Australian to not be backin your country

I wouldnt say im un-Australian, i have followed Jones career closely from about 1993.
Im also more of a fan of Jones style than Greens, Counter puncher v Slugger.
Counter punchers like Jones, Pernell Whitiker, Mayweather, Willie Pep, Ali, Mosley are just great to watch.

Im am happy for Green, i just think the closest he will get to the IBHOF is being on Jones record.

Yeah thats a fair call mate, i was just trying to get a rise outa ya :p

I won fifty bucs outa that fight thank god green won cos i didnt have fifty bucs ha ha ha!!!!

Cumon the green machine! What a fight! That green tatt is lookin dope aswell. I think its time mundine stood up.

You wouldnt rate Tyson up there Jungle_Freak? As despicable as he is as a person he could fight!

"backin your country"? It was Danny Green v RJJ. Not Australia v USA.

As for a rematch with Mundine....it's history. There's now no reason for Green to fight him? Green will be looking forward now. Mundine is history.
Anyway, the expectation would have to be for Mundine to jump up divisions and he just can't do that. Mundines assets are his speed and his feet. If he gets heavy, his feet are slower.

A rematch isn't going to happen...until maybe both of them are history, past it, and a promoter drags the ol' dray horses out around the paddock one last time before they are carted off to the glue factory.........:lol:

"backin your country"? It was Danny Green v RJJ. Not Australia v USA.

As for a rematch with Mundine....it's history. There's now no reason for Green to fight him? Green will be looking forward now. Mundine is history.
Anyway, the expectation would have to be for Mundine to jump up divisions and he just can't do that. Mundines assets are his speed and his feet. If he gets heavy, his feet are slower.

A rematch isn't going to happen...until maybe both of them are history, past it, and a promoter drags the ol' dray horses out around the paddock one last time before they are carted off to the glue factory.........:lol:

It would appear you are un-Australian aswell then. You should always back your country

Maybe ive just got such a dislike for mundine i just want to see him get pumbled by the green machine. I was so dissapointed with that fight i need to see it re done, properly this time.

And as for his assets, i think you mean fighting old, slow and past their prime competotors. Mundine is a joke and its sucks to have someone like him representing our country.

Last edited:
think you will find danny green will chase abig paying fight in america now that hes made a name by beating one of the best fighters in the world. theres nothing to be gained by fighting mundine again

think you will find danny green will chase abig paying fight in america now that hes made a name by beating one of the best fighters in the world. theres nothing to be gained by fighting mundine again

ur prob right, but id still like him to put mundine to sleep lol. i guess one thing he could gain from fighting him is the respect and self satisfaction. i think his loss to mundine haunts him

sucked in to all the green haters!!!!!.......eat your words now ........jones got rocked with that hit to the temple then was awesome to see green finish him off absolutely smashed him..............bloody awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back