RP Argument...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RPM are jags!
Selectively bred reduced pattern are usually referred to as reduced pattern (rp) i Dont know how many breeders mathematicaly work out percentages of pattern loss/gain (depending on perspective) but if it looks reduced from what is considered the norm its reduced pattern in my opinion.
I think reduced pattern is exactly that if there is less pattern whether its black or gold ( speaking jungle ) there is less pattern.

The super form of jags (being leusistic) do not live long it seems the gene is fatal. Though it has been suggested that enough unrelated breeding may strengthen the genetics enough to support the super form however damaged they may be.

RPMs going price are 2gs if you go by this forums for sale section and i must say they look stunning.

Pike.. definately RP.

Gunny...
As for pricing the listing for 2k probably wont happen again too often in the near future, those animals were sold extremely quickly (less than 12 hrs) and I think you will see the price may be a little higher next time following the high demand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back