Sammie needs help

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pythonkisses

Reaction score
Hello All,

I have a Q:

After getting import permit for my BHP'S now i have all
this paper work and copys of papers.

Do i send all this to NPWS when i send my book in.???

And do i fill the book in as normal or is there something else i have to do????

As i have never imported before just wanted to check before i send book
away.

Cheers
Sammie :)

I could be wrong but I think you now have to notify NPWS within seven days of receiving the animals on your import papers (you should have got a notification form with import licence). I know it used to only be for class 2 animals, but I think this may have changed to include all imports?

I guess that would be written on the import permit Sammie so haev a read. It wasn't last time I did it but as Olivehydra said, it may have changed.

ANOTHER Q: (Sorry Sammie)

ok along the same subject kind of (no point starting another thread) ive never done this b4 so when do we have to send off our returne for wildlife sheets? i know it says march 31st but does that mean b4 march 31s? Also only have 1 snake and ive only had him since december, do i have2 fill out a form :?: :?: :?:

any reptile should be up on the books if got b4 you send book away b4 april...

and yes i have filled the form out for import and sent back to NPWS i have the book all filled out now went and seen the guy who lives across the road from me
he works at NPWS he helped me :)

so thanks to everyone for your help

sammie

jnglgrl said:
ANOTHER Q: (Sorry Sammie)

ok along the same subject kind of (no point starting another thread) ive never done this before so when do we have to send off our returne for wildlife sheets? i know it says march 31st but does that mean before march 31s? Also only have 1 snake and ive only had him since december, do i have2 fill out a form :?: :?: :?:

You should have received 2 return forms with your licence. Fill in 1 form on the 1st of April based on the record in your Wildlife Record Book, make a photocopy for your own records (a must), and send the original in. You have 14 days to get it in. There should be instructions on how to fill the form in. The second form is the same as the first, and is for use only when you have a lot of wildlife.

This is the second time for me, and the first with a snake. Last year I had to write "NIL RETURN" on the form.

Hope this helps. :p

if you still need help filling in your Returns Form, ask one of the members closer to you to help you fill in the form. I live 300km away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back