Saying Hi ! And, We love our new Stimmie!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spunkywinkerbean

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi there,
New to APS so just saying hi to everyone! :-D
Fang Erebus is our baby Stimson python, we brought him home last week. He is approx 3 months old. He is the first snake we have ever had.
He is our daughters snake, she has wanted one since she was 4 years old but we made her wait until she was 13, had done lots of research and had a part time job for over 6 months. She got a job, she's kept it, she's still researching snakes and now she has bought (paid for it all herself!) her first python.
He is really cute and is going to be a stunner when he is big. She really loves him, and he has grown on the rest of the family too!
Any advice for our daughter, tips, or just a hello from fellow Stimson lovers even, would be greatly appreciated. Only one of her friends at school "gets" her love for snakes (well, tolerates would be more to the point) so she is really out on her own.
So far we have found APS to be a massive wealth of info, and it is so great to read how passionate everyone is towards their own babies!
So anyway.....HI !! ;-D

Welcome and congrats on the little Stimmy!

Love your User Name, it made me chuckle.

Hi, well I also have a Stimmie, my first. Barrie is 15 months old and I've had him 3 months and I adore him. I've loved snakes for ... 30 years ... :) so I've waited a lot longer than your daughter, :) but trust me, I'm as excited as a kid to have him. :) I just love sitting for hours watching how gracefully and slowly he moves and I love the feel of him. I think it's wonderful that your daughter saved her money to get hers, this will make her appreciate him much more. My husband (73 yrs old) is too scared to hold Barrie :) but he still likes him and he built his enclosure. :) Good luck and enjoy every minute of your lovely new friend.

Cheers, Annie :)

Welcome to the addiction !!! I love Stimsons & have a tenant creek local myself but wanting a pair of wheat belt anyway thats my rave ask questions plenty of great advice around

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back