Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zx12busa

Reaction score
hi all

My family would like to say hi to the members on this forum. we are all relative new to the reptile world, (just on 18mths)
thanks to the wife and kids we now have a pair of adult olives, 4 month old jungle, an adult pair of Womas, and a pair of Coastals, its been a massive learning curve and i have gone from a reluctant participant to an avid lover of snakes, a massive switch from being a farm boy with parents which had the attitude of the good snake is a dead snake, its a shame education wasn't around in the 70,80,s like today, i guess its forums like this and schools adopting Eco-education that has re educated the way main stream Australians think...( mind you i still have a cautious respect when it comes to feed time..touch wood our snakes have been perfect handlers ...that is all but our young jungle.. who gets off on tagging me just when he seems most relaxed

anyway my family and i hope to get to know you all a little better and continue our learning curve
regards
Allan,Julia and the four kids

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 277377View attachment 277378View attachment 277379View attachment 277380

Last edited:
hello and welcome sounds like you have a nice collection :)
:( pics dont work

Ooh! I want to see your olives!!!! Welcome!!! You've come a LONG way in 18 months for sure :D

hi and thanks for welcome..forgive my poor typing skills
olive 2.jpg

here is a pic of one of our olives,we started with a pair of coastal which family friends asked us to care.

- - - Updated - - -

i seem to be a having a little trouble with inserting images, i will perserve

- - - Updated - - -

olive1.jpg

coastal 1.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

costals.jpg

enclosure is an a double door coca cola fridge converted resprayed and fitted out with lighting, heating,thermostats etc and false rock etc

jungle.jpg

Last edited:
Awwwwwwwwwwww! They are beautiful!!!!! All of them are stunning!!!)especially the olives :D I like olives)

So which is it? ZX12 or BUSA?

well its a bit of a long story.. started of with a stock 06busa which seen mod after mod ending with a 3 stage 200 hp wet nitros injection controlled through the ecu....one day it said get off in a big way.. now the 12 is the substitute bike...still a good bike but gee i miss the busa... i will get another busa but i dont like the gen 2 look, so until i find a very low km busa the 12 does the job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back