Scales & Tails Australia Subscribers' Copies All Posted

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Reptile Outlet

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Just letting you know that all subscribers' copies have been posted. Hope you enjoy this issue.

Cheers
Joy

Hi Joy,

Do you send out reminder notices when a subscription is about to expire???

re Scales

It arrived today joy,was a joy to read too LOL,the most interesting and well rounded issue of any reptile magazine ive read,theres an article by Doc rock,Brad Walker discusses incubation and lot more,a great effort to get it up to this high standard so quick.

Hi Joy,

Do you send out reminder notices when a subscription is about to expire???

Yes Fay. September subscribers got a reminder as well as a subscription renewal form in this issue, and so it will go each issue from now on. Can you believe this is our 6th issue?

Thanks Zulu. It's good to know we are on the right track.

Sorry Vixen. Look on the bright side though. You'll be in front for the next 6 issues again. lol..

Good on you cracksinthepitch...... hope it's there for you soon. They were all posted on Wednesday.

Cheers
Joy

Last edited:
re Scales

Got it Joy. Waited,waited could hear the motorbike coming and whammo there it is, sorry had a very slooooow day.:D

Dam,Mr Crack,your so keen,if he put it in the wrong letterbox he might have to go hide in argentina !

Dam,Mr Crack,your so keen,if he put it in the wrong letterbox he might have to go hide in argentina !
Yes indeed, although the new Bangladeshy neighbours got a fair shock when they first came over to introduce themselves, funny the neighbours used to visit abit but now none of them come over anymore. Could be a few reasons but certainly not me????

cool, got to love those stripes in Doc rock's story, they look very familiar!
LOL

Yes they do don't they Jason, looks like he got the pick of the bunch ;)
I particularly enjoyed the article by Simon on where the future of the hobby seems to be heading, it seems to be all about morphs BUT wild type also have their place.

how can I get a copy??

Hi Divan, If you would like to email me at [email protected] or pm me on here, with the area you live in, I'll give you the name of one of our stockists near you, or alternatively you can email me for a subscription form. Our magazine is also available at leading newsagencies.

cheers
Joy

Another great read Joy :)
Loved all of the articles.

Too bad the postie partially folded mine :(

It arrived today joy,was a joy to read too LOL,the most interesting and well rounded issue of any reptile magazine ive read,theres an article by Doc rock,Brad Walker discusses incubation and lot more,a great effort to get it up to this high standard so quick.

Sound like its going to be a great Issue! :D

Chris,

The posite does that to mine too

Cheers,
Scott

Den when is it out in the newsagents?

It should be out in the newsagents this week. I've just finished having another read through it and I'm thinking that this one is hot.

For those of you that like reading interesting articles we've got plenty in this one, and for those of you that like to look at the pretty pics, this one is jammed packed with plenty of morph shots, the paradox albino, my favorite the Oenpelli laying eggs and plenty more.

For those of you that haven't seen the mag yet, go out and have a look at this issue because you won't be disappointed.
Troy K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back