Scored Carpet Python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your mate caught a Carpet in a National Park.......and gave it to you because it "may be good for it". Strange.....very strange, so I guess that because there is a "development" nearby, he caught every other animal in the National Park and gave them to you because it might be good for them too???? Kwaka, tell your "mate" that what he done is illegal and he should leave ALL wild snakes alone. If QPWS visited you and you had that snake in your collection, you would probably end up with a fine for illeagally keeping a native animal and depending on how far they want to make an example out of you, you could lose any reptiles that you legally keep.

It has now been released... a couple hundred meters from where it was found... went straight into a tree and chilled on a branch. I know better now and i wont be "caring" for another wild snake, unless i can see that it is real trouble then ill hold it untill i can get a vet

good on ya kwaka, definatly the right thing to do. even when you do find injured wildlife you are supposed to call up wires or whatever the call center is called in your state. i found a juvie gang gang cockatoo in my back yard, little male who obviously failed his flying test, called up wires and took him to a local carer.

andrew

Kwaka,
I know you’re sending us all up. Because normally you pen a pretty fair sort of post. Secondly, people don't normally admit to using and growing marra (on another post) to an open forum in the belief that they will remain anon. Finally, any licensed herper worth his/her salt would know that 'wilds' are illegals and ones from NPs would attract further fines/charges. We all know you couldn't be that silly. Finally the tracking process from forum to door goes something like this.
IP address > ISP > Legal stuff > Address given to relevant authority by ISP > Short car trip > knock, knock - you’re nicked. (Probably another short car trip, this time you get to ride too).
Now I know, and you know and all the members know that you wouldn't be that crazy unless you have actually been smoking too much "Green Leaf Matter". So. Congratulations on getting us all going.

Regards
Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back