• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

scrub pythons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

affroalex

Reaction score
Scientific Name

morelia kinghorni
Common Name
scrub python

Sex
both

Length
various

Quantity Available
3 at the moment

Price

Bred By

General Description
i have 3 juvy scrubs that i ned to move on as i need the room for this seasons hatchys, i have one pair, both handle pretty well, but being scrubs they can have there moments, the feed extrmely well on mediium size rats, will do 750 the pair + freight. i also have a 2 year old male, he is rather fussy and will only eat very now and then, the prvious owner used to feed live food, so im still trying to get him on to thawed. due to feeding i am only asking 300 including freight, or 250 if you pick up, for him. i also have a 2.5 year old, 8 foot long girl, that i am considering moving on, if intersted make me an offer. i am only moving these animal on as i have 3 clutches of scruby eggs incubating and nd the room.

Willing to Freight?

yes
Contact Details
pm or email [email protected]

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

th 8 foot female is no longer for sale, 700+freight for the juvy pair and 200 for the young male

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back