Sdaji! En garde!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nephrurus

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I looked in the goanna tank the other day (a few weeks back) to see this......
DSCN2085.jpg

then looked in today to see this!

femalegillensnov06.jpg

You won't be breeding all the Varanus gilleni this year Sdaji!
It won't be just you!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:)

-H

as a side note: I already have gilleni eggs in the incubator, it's just i didn't have nice photos until now.

:D

-H

Well done mate. They are a very nice looking goanna. I love the stripe effect on the tail.

Cameron

Nephurus, how much will you rughly sell your baby gillens for ?
How big will they be ?
how big do they get ?

Cheers

I may not sell my babies! Price is normally around the $180-$250 mark.

They get about 40cm max length.

-H

I'm pretty sure it's about 80-100days incubation. I have another 2 months to wait.

i think Sdaji could tell us more... I'm fairly sure he has a wealth of photos he just dying to post.

-H

I love the tail curl in the digging photo.

Congrats Neph. :)

En garde? I laugh at your feeble challenge!

;) ;) ;)

Who did you obtain such awesome breeding stock from by the way? ;)

Jokes aside, it's great to see you're producing them! Well done and congratulations! :D They are wonderful animals, the more you produce the better :D

Naturally I've already hatched my first clutches for the season and have more in the incubator which are coming along nicely ;) ;) ;)

The babies from my first clutches have now sloughed (the look so much better after a slough!) I haven't taken pictures since then, but if you'd like to see pictures of them straight out of the egg (and just before :) )....

Babygilleni.jpg

Babygillenihatching.jpg

I'll try to get around to getting some pictures of the post sloughed babies tomorrow :)

Congrats :D
Best of luck with all the eggs.

Sdaji - They're absolutely WONDERFUL photos... That second one hatching from the egg... I'm amazed...Beautiful...

hehe don't count your chickens before they hatch or you may be eating humble pie!!! hehe

congrats

nice pics guys,awsome little fellas those gillens,just hatched my first 3 ridgies for the season,would love some more gillens though,do u have stoors as well,fisty little buggers those stoors,keep up the good work

congratz nephurus, cant wait till i get my gillens, if they breed then there will be a new challenger MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! lol

Well, just to finish off this thread. It was a fairly long incubation (about 85-90 days) but they finally hatced. Now they are running, basking and gorging themselves on roaches. Lots of fun. Without furthur ado..... the photos!

DSCF0470.jpg

DSCF0468.jpg

DSCF0467.jpg

DSCF0466.jpg

DSCF0465.jpg

DSCF0464.jpg

All the best,

-Henry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back