secrets of breeding crickets

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tristis

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
for those of you who are trying to breed crickets or want to start here are some tips :
keep em hot
dont feed them veggies
and dont clean there cage
if you guys want to no more just ask, they are easy to breed and it makes keeping reasonable size collection of lizards cheap to feed.

meat and rat blocks. i do gut laod them on veggies before i feed them off

good work, i think breeding crickets is pretty easy its just they need more attention compared to roaches, i currently have heeps of baby roaches, which im happy with cause it is the first time i tride breeding them and it looks like it is paying off

what type of meat ? a cooked chop or sasauge ?
just curious as i have just hatched some baby crickets
thanks

re secrets

All my crickets are bred in the storri monitors cages its just a case of buying a few containers for a few weeks and putting them all in and having plenty of sand thats sprayed with water.My cage hatches thousands,they have the same breeding regime as the monitors its very easy,i put half an egg container in the cool end to catch young ones regular.I feed them cricket pellets,vit bits,all bran,brown bread,carrots etc.Ile take a pic and put it on here. :)

re secrets

They are all kept in a fairly small container with a chuccks over the top,then the lid over that so they cant escape,in here you can have huge numbers of au7lts and young.When catching to feed off catch with your hand from underneath the egg container by feel to prevent escapees. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back