See what I Found In My Garden Shed

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry74

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Found this coastal carpet in my garden shed yesterday :D. Took a few photos of him then let him go. The day before that we found the neighbours dog having a go at a green tree snake that went to the top of one of the taller trees in our backyard. Couldn't get any photos of the tree snake as it was too quick for me.

what an awesome looking coastal, but sorry the question has to be asked, you let him go y????!!!!

I think it would be illegal for him to keep the coastal tweety2.

Looks quite young too, i hope you let it go in a safe environment.

yeah true teamsherman, but such a pretty looking guy :( i would of tried to find a way lol

It is going to make lots of pretty wild babies and will spread the pattern. :)

Took a few photos of him then let him go.

when you read harry74's post you would have
seen that he let it go, and we all should know
that was the right thing to do, :wink:

great pics harry74

cheers,
steve.........

gee harry you must live in a fab area with all these snakes living around you. poor me is a city slicker at present

I'm in the western suburbs of Brisbane. We have got the occasional snake around here that I have removed from my neighbours houses but never two in such a short time of each other. To top things off, last night I picked up a 1.5m red belly black snake that had been run over just down the road from my place. I think that someone might have run over it on purpose because it hadn't long been hit and it was off to the side of the road in the gutter area. It disapionts me greatly that someone would do this.

how cool...i don't ever see any snakes!!!!

Dont mean to jump off topic at all, but that python looks remarkably like the one i was given for my 21st. Now im relatively new to the scene but he was given to me as a "Murray Darling" and i was just wondering what the main differences were between the 2 types.

Great time of year in brisbane isnt it Harry ! :)

Dma the main difference is the location in the wild and their colouration .

i have found a heap of caramel coloured coastals recently, more so than the traditional colours

there are bucket loads of those types around montville at the back of the sunshine coast

this one was caught in a chookshed about 20 years ago, we would have seen about 10+ the 2 weeks we were there.

monte.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back