Seeing is Believing (l think)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that after that, I could tell you anything!!!!

The woman Idea is good.

Yer they are a very cool machine. They use them for rapid proto-typing when designing components for F1 cars. As they can quickly test components in wind tunnels, making little changes which take a very short time to do. Otherwise a component has to be made conventionally which takes alot longer.

If we could get one big enough, the skys the limit. Biulders would go broke as we could even make walls for houses etc.
With the moving parts that it prints who knows where it will end up?? Totally amazing!!!

I wouldn't want my tool to get lost in space....

Imagine - you can print yourself a new girlfriend just much quieter....

I have actually worked on a cooling system for one of these types machines here in Adelaide. They are one of the only companies in the world who do it and they use it to make prototypes, of anything.

Its actually quite amazing to watch. It just starts as a big rectangle of powder and the laser makes the required shape. They even keep the left over power and reuse it next time.

I dont believe that its to far out there but if true there was a similiar machine on jurasic park a long time ago but movies are always far fetched too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back