Seeing is Believing (l think)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont believe that its to far out there but if true there was a similiar machine on jurasic park a long time ago but movies are always far fetched too

Jurrasic Park, thats it, we can bring back the dinosour.
If we create another wife, lets hope that they have her mouth shut when they scan her. LOL

If we could get one big enough, the skys the limit. Biulders would go broke as we could even make walls for houses etc.
With the moving parts that it prints who knows where it will end up?? Totally amazing!!!
The house building ones are already being trialled in Europe

And for all those unbelievers:
Home page

I seen them on a documentery museums do a 3G scan of bones and then print a duplicate and paint them so that waythe real bones don't get damaged. And they can also email them to other museums around the world so they all have a skeleton

I have a 3D camera that was a gift..I've been thinking *** is the point? maybe this is why

The house building ones are already being trialled in Europe

And for all those unbelievers:
Home page

Well call me a sceptic or whatever, even a realist. I have devined for water pipes, can tell the sex of animals by the wedding ring, & I thought that that was far out!!!
Well when we can photocopy in full 3d with working moving parts this is tops. We can bypass the manufacturers of these types of goods & save a bundle.
They look really good & I would have one tomorrow for the the price. But I really want to see one do the goods for real first.

Send me two in case the first one does not work.

cheers
Ian

This technology has been around for 3-4 years (or more).
You could design your own sculptures on a 3D program and open up a shop lol

And why would you print an entire woman? You only need one hal... whooops coffee is ready

You guys seriously believe this!

This type of thing has been around for about 2 decades, I remember the first lazer polymer formers in the early 90's and making models of chairs. Obviously things have progressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back