Selenotholus sp "glenelva". Mature fem feeding.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hornet

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Just got spme pics of my glenelva feeding this morn and thought i would share. Dont know her age but could be 15-20years old. Min 11-12yrs.

DSCF4544.jpg

DSCF4543.jpg

DSCF4542.jpg

nah, shes nuts, quite defensive as with all aussie t's.

she is a nice colour for a spider, what you feed her? sorry for all the questions but i dont see many of these little guys around.

I just feed her a large roach every month or 2.

cool shes easy to keep then, still i hate the hairy legs and big fangs. gives me the creepers ill just stick to the snakes :)

Mate, amazing to see a Glenelva out of its hole hahahah. Every now and again I can see mine through the little window into her burrow she was nice enough to provide me.

She looks fat and healthy

shes been out of her hole for weeks, shes a good one, she comes out for weeks at a time but when shes away it can be for up to 6months

There a nice looking T, this species is a little on the aggressive side.
What is here leg span 140 mm ish?
What other adults do you have

not agressive at all, yet to see an agressive t. She is quite defensive tho;). Shes about 160mm and my only adult but a few that are not far from it.

actually quite different, there is a big write up on the topic from people sick of others calling them agressive when it is really just defensive behaviour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back