Self Indulgent Lizard Stuff (Pix Dial up Warning)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tourett

Reaction score
The missus was digging a new veggie garden the other day and she found some small 5 x 1 cm long white eggs. So I put them in some peat and popped them in the lizard cage to see what would happen. I thought that there was no way that they might hatch. But here's the result. 4 of the five hatched. We have feeding them on young crickets and will let then go in the next couple of weeks.
Sorry for the quality.

re Self

Great result tourett they are great to watch hunting and stuff,pity theres more gtps than garden skinks on lic in NSW hey :)

Since I had the camera out and was in the lizard cage I thouhgt I should take some pixs of the Tree Monitors (V Scalaris).

The garden skinks might be useful to the new owners of baby GTP's. maybe thats why there are more of them on licence?

nice tree monitors-they are nicely coloured

Thanks Fishythingy. Shouldnt you be watching Harry Potter or something. :lol:
I made these bamboo hides to keep them in.

Hey, are them tree monitors full grown? is yeah how much do they go around for?
thanks

peterjohnson64 said:
The garden skinks might be useful to the new owners of baby GTP's. maybe thats why there are more of them on licence?
Nah,ya didnt read it john there is buggerall garden skinks on lic,seriously mate,you kill more than whats on lic mowing the lawn. :) Nice spotted tree monitors you have there tourett :D

Finally Yeah. Daughter with new BT,

Thanks guys.
Elibum, yep are full grown....... Price well that depends :shock: :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back