Sexy my new blueys

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzajay77

Reaction score
Here are the two easterns i got as rescues from the npw.

Just wondering if you can tell the sex from these pics.

I'm assuming the bigger headed one is the male and the other looks like a female. I'm not sure how to tell though

Attachments

• IMGP2469.jpg
    IMGP2469.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 122
  • IMGP2465.jpg
    IMGP2465.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 95
  • IMGP2471.jpg
    IMGP2471.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 98
Opps that subject was supposed to be Sexing my new blueys. Oh well....

yeah mate they're the ones. you were there huh ? picked them up today just trying to find out what they are now..

i think i know who you are. you had a reddy colour shirt on ? will do ... cheers

Falcon - mate they're great. The bigger one is really calm and happy to be picked up, the other one hisses a bit but once you're got a hold of it it's fine also. Kids were playing with them no worries this arvo.

Just went and checked on them and they're hiding under the kitty litter, wouldn't even know they're there.

Ryan - i was sitting behind you mate with my step daughter. Will say hi in Feb at the meeting for sure.

The 1 with its head resting on the rock sure looks like a male, why the 1 with its head near the food tray sure looks like a female, l have been keeping and breeding Blue-Tongue's for the last 6 years, and l have away of telling what sexes they are, whether they are adults or juvenile's.

So from what l can see in your photo's, you sure have 1 pair of Eastern Blue-Tongue's here, hope they both 1 day breed for you good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back