Shane Scarf at Mac Herps

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zulu

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi there,heres a few (allot of pics) taken today at Mac Herps minto,shane scarf had a top little set up i reckon,like little perspex boxs.Some of the snakes he had for sale was little face melters,dam they was nice the carramel childrens,genuine blond macs and the womas geez they was nice as.As you can see he was selling top of decent and some other herp products,some pics.....:)

Last edited:
Oooh nice! I want the lil guy in the 4th pic.. love the markings!

re Shane

couple more pics.

Last edited:
re Shane

Oooh nice! I want the lil guy in the 4th pic.. love the markings!

Yeh shadow there was some little gobsmakers of blond macs,childreni he had were interesting too,very light orange and a few onley had very faint markings.:)

i love the big guy in the 1st pic
but i think he might need a hug :(
haha jks
nice snakes
it was a great day

Scarffy definately had a great setup and AMAZING animals - those Childreni were nice but his Womas were amazing...

He had some great snakes and the price of his woma pairs was so hard to leave today just didnt have the money this week would love to grab a pair off him at a later date !!!!

shanes

gave him a little bit of company at his stand today and yes the womas were top quality just like all the animals he had for sale

I will have to show some of my Shane Scarff animals that i have bought over the years - simply stunning and again i was eyeing off more of his womas and a little blonde mac that was sitting in the middle row second from the right. She was a pearler! As always Shane, some brilliant animals.

re Shane

He had some great snakes and the price of his woma pairs was so hard to leave today just didnt have the money this week would love to grab a pair off him at a later date !!!!

Yeh i know that the blod macs he had and carramel childreni were 300,i was selling somewhere else and a guy come up all smiles and said he bought a pair of his womas for 1100,they were very good colours.That might be wrong that price but thats what i heard,i didnt actually ask him about the price cause i havent got that much mullah at the moment ,and wife would do me in :lol:

There was a beautiful looking caramel in one of the middle enclosures with a sold sign on it that i would have taken!

Yeh i know that the blod macs he had and carramel childreni were 300,i was selling somewhere else and a guy come up all smiles and said he bought a pair of his womas for 1100,they were very good colours.That might be wrong that price but thats what i heard,i didnt actually ask him about the price cause i havent got that much mullah at the moment ,and wife would do me in :lol:

There was another guy with sa woma's for $500, maybe they were from him?

re Shane

There was another guy with sa woma's for $500, maybe they were from him?

Yeh i saw the SA womas for 500,bought a nice jungle off that guy couldnt resist it they was Kieren Aland black and golds.Does anyone know what the actual price p Shanes woma pairs were? :)

Yeh i saw the SA womas for 500,bought a nice jungle off that guy couldnt resist it they was Kieren Aland black and golds.Does anyone know what the actual price p Shanes woma pairs were? :)

If it was 2 months later i would have a class 2 and i would have grabbed some of those sa's. He did have some nice jungles too. Good buy!!

I heard him say 1100 a pair to someone while I was looking.

If only....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back