Shane Scarf at Mac Herps

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They were dirt cheap..... A mate picked up a pair of absolute BALLTEARERS for $1100 (might have been a bit more).

-H

re Shane

If it was 2 months later i would have a class 2 and i would have grabbed some of those sa's. He did have some nice jungles too. Good buy!!

Mick Ferris was the guy with the SA womas and various types of B& G jungles he was next to cruester that had all the central beardies and gillens monitors etc,just so much great herps available,Mick really loves his SA womas .:)

re Shane

They were dirt cheap..... A mate picked up a pair of absolute BALLTEARERS for $1100 (might have been a bit more).

-H

PMSL,yeh thats the description,550 each screamers,he was amongst elite competition near Snake Ranch so he went in for the kill,lots of competition,good for the buyers i suppose.

thank you

I would like to thank everybody who stopped and said hello.It was a great day for australian herpetoligy every one who attended my display were patiant and the all the very positive comentswere much appreceated.Breeding australian pythons has been my passion for almost all of my adult life.and all the postive coments make all the long hours and hard work worth while regards shane ,

There was a beautiful looking caramel in one of the middle enclosures with a sold sign on it that i would have taken!
it sure was a nice little caramel icould not resist it .sorry about that .
cheers RON:lol::lol:

he was amongst elite competition near Snake Ranch so he went in for the kill,lots of competition,good for the buyers i suppose.

to be honest, everyone blew snake ranch away imo, he had some nice RSP but his womas, macs etc weren't close to the quality of shanes or many others imo.
not slagging john but i thought they were a "new force in extreme pythons"...... nothing close to extreme there on the day. was hoping he would pull out the best for the show...would have been great to see some special things they are working with!

shanes was great, the best display with the best snakes on the day at great prices, he will have gained alot more customers after a day like that! well done to him for his efforts. i almost felt sorry for jonhs table being opposite him....i would have wanted to be at the other end of the hall...haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back