Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reptilian1924

Reaction score
nice, straight for the veins haha
might attempt to handle my jungles again tonight, so might be adding to this thread shortly.....

my bredil can be a bit like that, wish it wouldnt do it

Pic_1218_028.jpg

A little love bite from my Bredli, my fault i dropped the rat and tried to pick it up and wasnt fast enough

Got tagged by my new yearling jungle python within 2 days of having her..
I like the nice jaw outline top & bottom..

My Jungle - Tagged.jpg

Nice bite from your Olive! Mine isn't that big yet, and he's not very accurate when he strikes, so I'll be extra careful when I feed him! Thanks for sharing the pics :)

Thanks everyone for your replies to my thread, l couldn't agree more with Tahlia, that it was a nice bite from my yearling female Olive python who is now 4 foot long, l treat her bite as a love bite she just could not wait to christmas day to bite me not to worrie.

Got tagged by my new olive yesterday arvo, my fault though so cant get mad at him but he does start striking at me whenever i go near the tank now lol
Didnt get any pics

All of these look like they hurt luckly for me i have never been bitten by any type of reptile, (well apart from a common garden skink sneaky little thing).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back