Shedding q's

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

starr9

Reaction score
So my girl shed a day ago and it was all bunched up in a roll for the 1st half. So I thought Id check to make sure it was a full shed including the eye caps but when I un-rolled it I could not find any part of the head section. All the rest was there nice and in one peace but not the head section.I checked her enclosure and her and I cant find it. It was a bit hard to unroll so I may have missed it. So my q's is how do I tell if the eye caps are still on?! Will she be ok if they are still on till then next shed and w8 and see?!?!?! This is her 2nd shed with me and Im still getting use to what to look for etc. Her 1st shed with me was perfect and all there.

Have a good close look at her eyes (probably a good idea to restrain her while doing this). You will be able to see if they are still there. It won't be ok if they are still there but don't worry till you've had a look. It's not that common that they get stuck

Ok cool!!! Thank you I will have a look now!!!! Thank you both for taking the time to reply!!!

Looks good!!! It doesn't look like there is anything there! YA!!! Thank you for the help!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back