Shots of my hypo bearded dragon.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xcell

Reaction score
Just thought i would share some photos of my hypo bearded dragon, and see what you all think. I got this girl of Brettix late last year and am very impressed with how she is going.
3aa531b8-7ffc-ace2.jpg
3aa531b8-8012-5f60.jpg
3aa531b8-802b-2093.jpg
3aa531b8-803b-3fbf.jpg

And a quick pic Of when i first got her
3aa531b8-809c-573a.jpg

Hope u enjoyed the shots

Thanks. Would like to breed her with another hypo but i only have one atm. So im thinking of crossing her with either one of my high reds or yellows and getting some nice coloured hets then breed them back to her so i can get some different coloured hypo. Still a while off though, so i got plenty of time

I think that would be the best way to go. Get some nice reds in the mix so you get some really nice coloured hypos. I've seen a few hypos but I'm yet to see any that are more than just pale. Yours would be up there though :). If Brett sold you that it makes me think of what he would of held back...

She is a central bearded dragon. Thanks for the feedback im very happy with how shes coming along

I believe Brettix still has some advertised on his site ;)

Amazing mate she is an absolute stunner,very happy with her and how all the hypos are looking.
Things are definitely heating up in the beardie world 8),glad your happy.

Amazing mate she is an absolute stunner,very happy with her and how all the hypos are looking.
Things are definitely heating up in the beardie world 8),glad your happy.

have you got any updates on any of your projects Brett?
Haven't seen anything on your site for a while.

Here a couple of my hold backs from a younger clutch.

Attachments

• _DSC0763.JPG
    _DSC0763.JPG
    289.4 KB · Views: 203
Great Beardies, it puts a whole new look on them.
I hope that you do well with them, great to see.

Cheers
Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back