Show off your border collies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon Bev this doesn't need a PM to sort out, in fact it really is a non-issue in the grand scheme of things.

I wouldn't have even responded if you hadn't made this, quite frankly ridiculous, statement...

Personal experience doesn't constitute the fact: "Of all the other dogs i've heard and seen bite people and other dogs border collies are right up there." that is only a result of your own personal findings.

Because personal experience does justify an observation that i have made! Infact personal experience is the observation.

I expressed my opinion about these dogs and justified it with my personal experiences, i think i made it pretty clear that it was nothing more than my own opinion. If you disagree with me (even though in your original post you seem to be agreeing with me... go figure?) that is fine. But don't tell me that i can't use my life experience to justify something that i have said.

Here's my Khan at various stages throughout his life, now 3 years old. WARNING: contains images of cuteness that may cause jealousy in some viewers.

Attachments

• DSC01095.jpg
    DSC01095.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC01128.jpg
    DSC01128.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 45
  • DSC01422.jpg
    DSC01422.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC01570.jpg
    DSC01570.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 46
  • DSC02405.jpg
    DSC02405.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 45
Here's my Khan at various stages throughout his life, now 3 years old. WARNING: contains images of cuteness that may cause jealousy in some viewers.

You are right, sirloin....................... he's SUCH a cutie!!!!!!! Gotta love those dogs!!! LOL

And Waruikazi!! You're not afraid of a pm, are you?? Only sent one so we didn't continue an off topic debate on the thread............. your comment about b/c's being 'right up there' was perhaps a bit of an overstatement though, otherwise, why would Welsh and Scottish farmers leave their sheep flocks up on the mountains all summer under the watchful eye of a few borders?? Before they will eat meat, a border collie under such circumstances actually eat everything else BUT....... they guard those sheep with their lives! Anyway, all sorted on pm so no prob.

Last edited:
imn soo in love with Khan, and i love that pic in the sink, he doesnt look impressed!

beautiful doggies everyone, i never realised they came in so many different colours! :)

Wow Khan is a beautiful dog.
This is Max at about the same age as Stella, I knew that expression was familiar.

Attachments

• Max Puppy.jpg
    Max Puppy.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 37
pictures of our parents to big to upload so here is a couple of puppy shots...just from phone... had some koolie pups born recently too only one lil boy left... he is a beauty, thought he would go first, looks just like these pups but blue merle in colour
what a cute pup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back