Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venomous_RBB

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I know I havn't been on here very long but I would love to see some reptiles(because I think they are excellent creatures) :D

Here are my guys:

Blaze - 4 month old Central Bearded Dragon Male(?), bred by a breeder down on the Central Coast, his mum is from Rick walker lines and his dad is from a private breeder on the central coast. His favourite meal is medium crickets and buk choy. His favourite things to do is sleep, eat and sit on Eragon.
Blaze2.jpg
Blaze3.jpg
Blaze.jpg

Eragon - 5 month old Central Bearded Dragon Female(?), bred by a private breeder down near Sydney, her mum is a very bright yellow phase and her dad is a yellow phase. She loves to be picked up, she sleeps on us all the time, she is a very "needy" dragon, lol. Her favourite thing is to get misted, sleep and be held.
Eragon1.jpg
Eragon3.jpg
EragonHome.jpg

The two Beardies together:
Blaze-Eragon.jpg
Blaze-Eragon3.jpg

Monty - 3 1/2 year old Spotted Python Female, unknown who she was bred by, we got her from someone down in Newcastle, she is the most placid snake I have ever met, I am not being biased either as she is my dads snake :p. She is great to handle, very curious, adventurous and just a real sweetheart.
MontyHome8.jpg
MontyHome3.jpg
MontyHome9.2.jpg

Salacia - 1 year old NT Black Headed Python Female, bred by Snake Ranch, was a hold back, picked her up at the reptile park and she is a great snake. She is still getting used to being handled so often and is currently shedding(excuse the pics), she has not eaten yet but after her shed, will be interesting to see how she eats.
Sal2.jpg
Sal.jpg
Sal6.jpg
Sal3.jpg

Anyway, please show us your reptiles :)

Thanks

Grr love your BHP So nice
Missed out on snake ranch
Was waiting for availability to come up didn't think I had to order ASAP.
How much ? If you don't mind me asking ?

You have some awesome reptiles :) I wont post mine here as Every-one has seen them many times lol but I have pics in my albums so scoot over to my profile page and have a look see :) thanks for sharing

Very nice, love the black head :)

Apologies for all the pics haha...get...over excited.

Daae' the black and white Diamond hatchie in shed

IMAG1127.jpg

teeth2.jpg

IMAG1060.jpg

Elle the Yellow Diamond

IMAG1149.jpg

IMAG0951.jpg

IMAG0948.jpg

IMAG0351.jpg

Dom the yellow Diamond

IMAG0629.jpg

IMAG0969.jpg

IMAG1192.jpg

White phase beardie hatchies

IMAG0453.jpg

IMAG0457.jpg

@Marzzy - She was surprisingly cheap - $350, she is great to handle but still a bit shy. At least she has stopped doing the normal BHP puffing noise at me ;3

@CrystalMoon - Ha ha fair enough, all of your snakes are so cute, I especially love Zuri, so innocent looking :D

@vampstorso - yeah, I get excited too, I could have posted a lot more but decided to hold back, lol. Some nice looking Diamonds there, Elle is such a great looking snake, love the little beardies, so cute.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back