Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
shaunybaby-playing-hide-an-seek-25127.jpg

what breed is that? looks nice!

Oh dear, I don't have a favourite! :D Well ok, in some ways I do. My favourite bluetongue is Buffy. My favourite CBD is Jasper. My favourite EBD is Pepsi, and my favourite EWD is Spike! Cause, you know, I own only one of each species! lol

Agro.......................................... Kuddles................................... Lilith........................................

Cant pick between these 3........

Lilith is bl**dy awesome.... love the pic of agro though
Agro.......................................... Kuddles................................... Lilith........................................

Cant pick between these 3........

Lilith is bl**dy awesome.... love the pic of agro though

I put favourite in catagory's, fave to watch is a tie between my turtles as they're not the brightest crayons in the pack, I love when they chase your finger when you trace it on the tank when you walk past and the Pygmy's general behaviour makes me crack up every day - but my fave hands down is Freddy my beardy, he's the best company to watch a movie with...just don't tell the others : p

This is my favourite herp.....Jasper the Woma.

Attachments

• Jasper1.JPG
    Jasper1.JPG
    145.5 KB · Views: 58
  • Jasper3.JPG
    Jasper3.JPG
    163.4 KB · Views: 62
you can actually get a croc on a normal standard lisence but it cant get over a metre but i rekon it would be cool to have a crock that little beauty is beautiful

Hi,

My favorite Varanus mertensi (Mertens Water monitor)

regards
Jakob

Attachments

• Mertens.JPG
    Mertens.JPG
    227.1 KB · Views: 56
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back