Show us your inverts

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Atrax great collection mate very nice. A few people keep various species of funnel web spiders, i guess its a bit like people keeping inland taipans, they really love them and are extremely careful with them.( we hope lol)

all awesome specimens people, and let me say this is the most interesting yet creepy non snake thread on here im actualy going to keep an eye on this thread......during the day!

It was found in Warraderry state forest, in Central NSW, between Forbes and Grenfell. I've never seen a centipede so colourful, they are usually boring brown. The photo didn't do the amount of blue in the legs justice.:)

yes morsitans do have alot of colour on them,
they varie so much in colour, Centipedes - a set on Flickr most of these guys are morsitans.
that colourform you found is there most common colourform, they can come in full blue, full orange and red and black and even just yellow.

Funny thing is I'm getting a rubripes when I get the money.

funny thing is if you look back i think they were E.Rubripes

Hahaha lol

lol remember this? V V V
hey i accidently read the date wrong on when im getting my giant centipede ( must of been to excited ) and its next thursday im getting them. anyway i found these in my backyard while i was digging but was only able to catch one. its about 30mm so its not big. sorry for the blury pics my camera isnt good at taking pics of small insects. Also if i can keep them i would love to know how to. any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
to be honest, i dont really care what i did when i was younger, i dont think anyone does coz ofcourse i would of been stupid then.
just because i know heaps bout them now didnt mean i came into the hobby knowing everything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back