Show us your inverts

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My god inverts are hard to keep alive, I'm just gunna stick with reptiles. All my inverts are dead.
Maybe its just insects that are hard to keep alive? I'm gunna try pedes and arachnids and hope for the best :(

inverts are the easiest things to keep alive!
get a scorp, urodacus manicatus, if you cant keep that alive, then there is definately something wrong :p

lol I can keep alive a snake, a burrowing gecko and two large rainforest skinks, yet mantids just drop dead in my care!
I'll ask my mum if I can get a manicatus, because of my bad luck she'll probably let me, just to get my confidence back up. Then I'll get some T's and pedes and a goliath stick insect, but it'll take a while for me to get mantids again.

Isometroides angusticaudus

Keeping it on topic

forgot you had one matt.
they are a stunning scorpion, if only there was more in the hobby!, 1 species id love to see more of.

heres my guy - now with aaron (azn4114)
SDC10013.jpg

A Flinders Range I picked up a while ago. Apparently she's gravid :)

This is the first time I've picked her up, a few drops of pee almost came out lol.
31b5baa8-c794-2663.jpg

IMG_2972.jpg
My favourite pede, a Central East QLD S. morsitans. Not a very unusal form but the colours are quite vibrant.

Here's some more spideys.

Attachments

• Strenny fem 01e.jpg
    Strenny fem 01e.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 38
  • Eunice 01.jpg
    Eunice 01.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 29
  • P banded escaping 2a.jpg
    P banded escaping 2a.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 35
  • P banded escaping back in 1.jpg
    P banded escaping back in 1.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 25
  • Kotz fem a01.jpg
    Kotz fem a01.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 23
  • C tropix dwarf 002.jpg
    C tropix dwarf 002.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 34
Well I took my first pede pics today at Richomans request. He's id'd one for me and is narrowing the other down but I thought I would put them up here.
Cormocephalus aurantipes

Not yet id'd but with Richoman on the case sure that will not last long.

Awesome pedes :D
Yeah second one is definately a cormocephalus but with that genus its often hard to ID it down to species.

yep that pede is an unknown one - most likely a new species or cormocephalus strigosus or otsigmus sp. .... VERY good find.
only thought they were restricted to Taree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back