Show us your pink tongues!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snakeluvver

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I know theres a "show us your skinks" thread but it doesnt have many pink tongues on there, and as far as I know there isnt a "show us your" thread for these guys.
I thought I'd make one because they are so variable in colour and pattern and I'd love to see whats out there!
IMG_2622.jpg

Awesome. Cheers for this thread. I saw some yesty I want to purchase in the real near future..... So you have to wait for my pics..... But looking forward to hearing about n' seeing everyone elses! Woohoo.

Hey snakeluvver are those the ones that were for sale on gumtree

Johnny O'Keefe

110225PinkTongue05a.jpg

Bump? Surely its not just me and Eddie with pink tongues.
Oh and of course Crystal..Discus as well ;)

Here's two animals from the group I used to have a few years back. The Patternless specimen was over 60cm's long and drew quite a bit of attention at the '09 Macarthur Herps Expo.

Attachments

• IMG_8873.jpg
    IMG_8873.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_8881.jpg
    IMG_8881.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_8910.jpg
    IMG_8910.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 102
Here's two animals from the group I used to have a few years back. The Patternless specimen was over 60cm's long and drew quite a bit of attention at the '09 Macarthur Herps Expo.
Very nice, was the paternless one scarred on the head? My Pink Tongues sure bring a bit of attention of the visitors... Heres a better pic of them together :)
IMG_2649.jpg

Awesome!
I'm lowering my pink tongues temps for winter, hope they breed next season!

Mine are only little. Not sure of sex. But I'd love to have babies in the future for sure if possible! Good luck =] I'll upload some pics later today. Blame not being able to find my camera cord or somewhere open that sells a memory card. Phone pics might have to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back