Show us your pink tongues!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No it wasn't snakeluvver
I have had her for 4 years

I love these Lizards, especially the striped morphs. Any breeders within the sydney region and how much are they?

I love these Lizards, especially the striped morphs. Any breeders within the sydney region and how much are they?

The striped morph is the normal morph. The normal babies are usually $50 or even less, the patternless are more.

aa-8.jpg

mine has a blue tongue! I have four of them atm, all very different to each other

Sub adult, it will keep it's colour.. it's a specky looking creature, patternless with touches of part banding and no faded bands like in some "patternless" PTs, the best PT I have ever seen myself...

very nice pics everyone would love to see all these n the show us your skinks thread these guys are amazing

ill get some pics up of the one im getting this weeked, and if anyone has the patterenless ones in sydney im looking for an adult male.

Here is my little guy :) Still a very little baby. He is really picky with food .. will only eat live snails and the occasional pinky mouse. Do any of you PT keepers have any other food suggestions? Thanks :)

Attachments

• 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 122
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
photo dident work for me, but with food i have used frozen blue tongue food from the pet shop, my is only small and he eats one every two days, it comes in a thin like blood worms, when i get home ill look at the brand.

Edited it, hope photos work now. I work in a pet shop and we sell the frozen blue tongue cubes so I will try some of those, thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back